What the hell FEELINGS erghhh

kk nk tanya ni, apa maksud nya kalau err like err someone kan, mcm err err lelaki yg aku suka (sangat sangat kot?) hilang tiba tiba. Then sedar sedar dia dh ada gf (mcm shitttt) then then err he came to my life back and ckp dia suka aku lagi? He said that when he's still with his gf (like wtf, right?) Then whatever whatever a few days later he said he broke up -.- and now like wtf i thought i might have a chance (finally -.-) but then suddenly i feel like (cool isn't it? tell the world i have sixth sense) someone (girl) might like her and she's my friend. Not a close one but still she's my friend. What will I do? I'm confuse and like really really messed up. I don't know what to do. I'm a coward okay. I don't have the strength to take risks. K dh maleh ckp english. Tak tak seriously tak tahu nk buat apa. Advice please :'/ aku tak nak terseksa

CALL HERIN TADI :') BEST DGR SUARA DIA HAPPY ILY FRIEND