I don't get it

I just don't get it why people always pick looks over personality. Do remember an idiom, 'Don't judge a book by it's cover'.

I just don't get it why people always judge. You guys definitely hate it when people judge you but why do you do the same thing?

I just don't get it why people must hate each other. Especially friends. Live your life with happiness. Not sadness.

I just don't get it why people must bash others when they voiced out their opinion. Everybody has their own way of thinking. If you want others to respect your opinion, respect theirs.

I just don't get it why people always fake themselves just to get attention from others. You want others to love you, just be you.

I just don't get it why people always break their promises. Don't make promises if you know you can't keep it.

but most of all.......

I just don't get it why life is hard