Kadet Remaja Sekolah will always be in my heart

Assalamualaikum and hi guys...

          I'm here right now, to talk about this one 'unit beruniform' in my school that I love so much. That is obviously Kadet Remaja Sekolah. We've achieved so much these years, and you can't tell of how grateful I am to be in this unit. Even though I am just boosting my gears for about only a year, I still feel like I belong there. You can't tell how this unit can be so special to me and my friends. It makes us a family. One big family. We know things about our friends that we didn't know before. Those tears, those laughters, those sick moments, can never be replace with anything. I will hold on to those memories forever!


Sesi bergambar. Cik Minn's holding the trophy we won at the district level.



Kadet Remaja Sekolah of Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Convent Ipoh, Perak.


Cik Minn's holding the trophy we won at 'Hari Sukan'


Me with bestfriends :* Love them so much


Us showing number1 after we won the district level.