Okay hi guys  Photobucket Here I am, still alive. Wait, I mean barely alive. 

I'm just too damn tired for another fight. I'm not running from anyone, especially her. My throat is still in recovery mode and I have to face the fact that tomorrow's the day. I don't know what's going to happen tomorrow. I hope nothing. Nothing is better than something when you know it is a 'bad' something, right?

I'm wrecked. I don't understand life. I don't understand people. Everything I learn seems useless. I hate myself. I hate myself because I'm not perfect. I hate myself for always being sick. Yes guys, I'm sick. But don't worry, I'm not here to seek any attention. I'm going to be just fine with this sickness :')

'They said the world was built for two, only worth living if somebody is loving you'
I hope somebody is loving me. Then only I feel like the world means something