A TRUE BOYFRIEND WILL.....

Run after you when you walk off
Calls you back when you hang up on him
Hold your hand in front of his friends
Constantly remind you of how much he cares about you and how lucky he is to have you
Turn to his friend and say ''...that's her''
Stay awake just to watch you sleep
Kiss your forehead
Call you beautiful instead of hot
When you run up at him while crying, the first thing he say is... 'Who's butt I'm kicking today baby?'
Let you know you're important
Let you wear his clothes
He teases you and let you tease him back


THIS IS GUYS, WHAT WE CALL TRUE LOVE... (the character's name has been changed)

Adam Ell stood up from the bench with his army uniform and looked at the crowd of people making their way through Grand Central Station. He was looking for the girl he loves but he never meet her before. His interest in her begun in Florida library. He was taking a book from the shelf and he found himself intrigued not with the words of the book, but with the handwriting on the back of the front page. The soft handwriting represent a soft soul and determined mind.

He spotted the name of the previous owner of the book, Miss Lily Billy. He tracked the girl down and found her address. He wrote her a letter introducing himself. Their relationship grow through letters. Romance begin to lush. Adam requested a photograph but she refused. She felt that if he really cares, it wouldn't matter how she looks

The day finally came for them to meet up. They scheduled to have their first meeting at 7.00p.m at Grand Central Station.

'You'll recognize me.' she wrote
'by the red rose I'll be holding'
Therefore Adam was in the station at 7.00p.m looking for a girl her heart he knew but the face he never seen.

Adam Ell :
A young, beautiful, blonde was coming towards me. Her hair lay back in curls from her delicate ears and her eyes were blue. I made my way towards her, totally forgetting she was totally not holding a rose. A small smile curved from her lips.
'You want anything, Soldier?'
I made one step closer to her and then I SAW THE ROSE. I saw Lily Billy. She was standing exactly behind the blonde girl. She was a woman past her forties, her hair started to turn grey. She is a bit more than chubby. The blonde girl was walking away quickly. I felt I have split into two. I was keen to leave the place but I had to tell her how deep my feelings towards her soul as she had truly companioned me in the past year

I sturdy my chest up, saluted and even though while I spoke, I felt chocked by the bitterness of my disappointment.
'I'm Adam Ell, and you must be Miss Billy. I'm so glad you could meet me. May I take you to dinner?'

She stood there as I watched that her pale, white face was gentle and sensible and her grey eyes had a warm and kindly twinkle. I did not hesitate to approach her.'

The woman broadened her smile
'I don't know what this is about, son.' she answered
'but the young beautiful blonde lady you followed just now begged me to hold this rose. She said if a soldier named Adam Ell asks me to dinner, I should tell you that she is waiting for you in the big restaurant across the street. She said it was some kind of test. Well, you passed' the woman winked.

5 years later, they got married and live happily ever after.

If your love is true, looks doesn't matter