Things happen for a reason



Things happen for a reason. It basically means everything happens for good. All the things that happened to us has been destined, has been written. Maybe if you lose something today, you might get something better tomorrow. As my mom always said, 'Let go of something good to gain something better.'

Yes I've been walked on, used and forgotten and I don't regret one moment of it because in those moments, I've learned a lot. I've learned who I can trust and can't. I've learned the meaning of friendship. I've learned how to tell when people are lying and when they're sincere. I've learned how to be a teenager, and how to grow up when I need to. I've been to hell and back a few times, and I won't ever take what I have for granted

Because I know life is too short to be unhappy. So, love the ones who treat you right and forget the ones who don't. Believe things happen for a reason. Nobody said life is easy, but everybody promised it is worth it. I cannot predict the future, I cannot change the past, I just have this moment now, I will live it like it is my last