Reading is for awesome people



For some people, there is no fun in reading. But not me. I love books. You can drop me off at any book store like Popular or MPH, and I will sit there for hours. It doesn't have to be school books, it can be anything. Books are not specified to only one category. Choose, pick which genre you like. It doesn't matter what genre, what language, as long as you read it.

I started reading when I was in standard five if I'm not mistaken. I'm the only one who reads in the family. My sister hates reading, so is my brother. My  mom reads too, but occasionally. My father has a lot of work to do so he got no time to read. Oh, he does read. He reads his paperwork and all that work stuff.

And in the matter of fact, you will look so so so awesome if you read, well for me you will. Men reading books, ahhhh a great view.




"I love books. I love that moment when you open one and sink into it you can escape from the world, into a story that's way more interesting than yours will ever be" - Elizabeth Scott