Dear you!

I just really really hope you're reading this. I thing you know that I like you a lot. Yes, I can't hide it. Even though we haven't met and I think I tak pernah langsung tengok muka you, even in pictures, I still like you. That's because I fell for your heart not for your looks. You have this amazing big heart and I just can't help but fall for it. Dear you, I like you but I know that there's not a single spot for me even a little tiny bit in your heart, right? I know, it's obvious. That's why after you read this, I'll be gone. I won't ever burden you again. But before that, I just want you to know that me and Aniq, we are never together. We're just two bestfriends. You mean the world to me. You're the one that can make me happy, not Aniq.

p/s : After you read this, and if you feel the same way about me too, (I know that's impossible) text me and let your heart out. But if you don't feel the same way, text me jugak saying that you can't accept me. Okay? Be a gentleman for once ;)