This is my Ayin...

I never thought it would be like this. I never thought I would fall for someone whom I think I can call a friend. I thought it was just a normal crush because I was vulnerable at that time, and he was there for me, and I was so messed up, and I can't rely on anyone but him, and the other things that pressured me. And now here I am, sometimes catching myself smiling when I think about him. I just couldn't get my head into things because my head is extremely full of him. But yeah, to achieve something, we must conquer the obstacle, right? I've been through a lot for him. Sometimes I feel like giving up, I felt tired of all the things that pass through my mind. He's the man of action. He does things, not says things. I can't figure out whether it's good for him to be like that or the opposite. He never said he loves me, not even once. But he shows that he cares. He treats me like he loves me. But when I ask him, he said that he doesn't want to hurt me like my exes did. He doesn't want me to put too much hope in him. But I can't stop falling for him. I'm just so sure that we're meant to be together. I can see our future. I just can imagine. He's the one I want. I know he's not perfect, nobody is, not even me. I realise that and that's why I don't care of all his flaws, all his mistakes. xoxo