Introducing the real me!

K so so, akhirnya aku dpt dia, entah lah dia tu mcm gila sikit hahaha okay lah tu kan? Alaaaa walau apa pun, you know I love you, right? I lost you and you came back like magic hahahaha entah apa lah yg ada dkt aku ni -- Iloveyou Iloveyou Iloveyou haa you kata I tak berani tulis pasal you kan? Ni apa ni apa ni apa? :p

I'll lend you my shoulder to cry on, my ears to listen to, my hand for you to hold, my feet to walk with you but the only thing I can't lend you is my heart. Because it's already yours and no matter how sad, no matter how sick, I feel better just thinking of you. But I'm happier each time I text you because I know I'll be disturbing you hahaha and yet, you'll always there every time and I thank you for that <3 <3

Weh mamat, sorry tau. Wa tau lu suka perempuan pakai tudung tp wa tak sedia lg la bro. Tunggu je lah ye. Entah zaman bila nk pakai tudung pun tak tahu la. Doa doa kan la ye syg hihi.