Moving on...

This is the hardest thing to do in my life. Probably in everyone's life : moving on...  I never did stop loving him, I just stop hoping and I realize he's not worth the wait anymore. It fucking hurts I tell you. Having the urge to text him so badly but have to stop it, ergh it's killing me.

Serious, lebih rela takde perasaan dekat sesiapa drpd terus terseksa mcm ni...

It just came in my mind that I really need to move on. If he really cares, he will come back. If he really wants me like I want him, he will do something about it. I'm just tired of waiting, I'm just tired of trying. I'm a fucking girl, I have my own limit. I really looked really cheap y'know. I redeemed my dignity for him. Something that I didn't and won't never do to anyone else, for the rest of my life I guess. No no, I'm not pissed at him, I'm pissed at myself because I let myself be the person when I'm with you, cheap. So I decided I won't be the person again. Not to him, not to anybody else. Period.

So awak, saya minta maaf pergi tak cakap apa apa, saya nak awak jaga diri, cari kebahagiaan awak, saya tau saya tak cukup bagus utk awak. Saya dah tak larat dah, awak. Thank you utk segalanya okay? This is the last time I say it, but I love you. Bye Ayin