One night stand in Kuala Kangsar, Malaysia

Assalamualaikum to Muslims and hi everybody. How are you? Me? I'm fine... Things has been better each day with him. So, I'm getting better and better. But I'm not saying that I'm on top of my world yet, in fact, it's far from the highest but I know I'm getting there. I know that I'm climbing.

Okay, let's make a story short. Me, my sister, her boyfriend and her friends went to Kuala Kangsar, Perak, Malaysia to visit my sister's friend's grandmother's house. It took about 45 minutes for us to reach Kuala Kangsar from Ipoh. Reached there at about 6 o'clock.

We were served home-made 'laksa' and it was extremely delicious, marvellous. It totally blew my head off. It was so delicious, like seriously!!!!!! Wei sedap wei!! Did our Maghrib prayer there and we hang until about 9 p.m. Ahhh what the hell. Just look at the pictures we took there lah.


From left : Ooi, Farashi, Me ^^v, Badot and Kakyong 
Caption : I freaked out a little bit after looking at Badot's face ☽ (°ロ°)☝





Badot and Kakyong
Caption : Been dating for about two years now. Badot is like a real brother to me. Sorry, tilt your head a bit yeah. Sorry




Ooi and Farashi
Caption : Been dating for about a year. Damn I was the only one single just now.




Caption : Just don't look at my awkward face. We planned to do something like 'sombong' but it failed t(-_-t)




Caption : Feels a bit awkward seeing Kakyong's teeth. Tunjuk semua gigi!!! Ganas...





Caption : This was taken candid actually but yeahh, thank god it turned out great... ┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘





Caption : We just got there and I was pretty excited...



So, we reached home at 12:10 a.m. It was great to have friends like them. Even though I am the youngest, (I'm 15 and they are all 19) but we bonded. It was veli the veli the veli the cool to know that I'm accepted. Maybe it's because the way I think? I don't know. 

So that was it. Bye-bye xoxo