That's true love.

One night, a husband comes home drunk and break some stuff, vomits and falls down on the floor. Gently, his wife pulls him up, carry him to bed, and cleans every mess her husband did.

Next day, the husband wakes up and expects that his wife would be really really mad with him. He prays that they do not quarrel. He searches for his wife everywhere to explain everything but all he found is a note near the table...

"Honey, your favourite breakfast is ready on the table. I had to left early to buy some grocery. I'll come running back to you, my love. 


I love you..."


He gets really surprised and asks his son, "What happened last night?"

Son says, "When Mom carries you to bed and tries to remove your shoes and shirt, you were dead drunk and you said... 'Hey lady! Leave me alone! I'm married!' That's what happened last night"





Moral of the story : If a guy really loves you, no matter how drunk he is, he will always think of you.