They say 'Everytime you get angry, you poison your own system.' So why get angry?

Hi and assalamualaikum guys...

          How would you feel if someone, anyone, just hang up on you while you were talking? You must have been furious right? Yes everyone would be feeling the same thing. I felt the same thing. Just imagine, my own effing boyfriend hang-up on me. Just like that. I was trying to comfort him and the next thing I heard was, 'Tett... Tett.. Tett...' Who wouldn't be furious? I'm sorry if you have problems, but what can I do more? I couldn't settle your problems with your parents, I couldn't settle your problems with your friends, I couldn't settle your problems with your studies. It all comes from you. All I can do is motivate you. But NO! You don't want to listen. 'I'm sorry lily but I've heard the same thing from my ex. No, you wouldn't stay for long.' Now what the hell was that? I was trying to make him feel better and that was his reply. YOU MY DEAR BOY, RUINED MY NIGHT!