That was a love story that has no happy ending.

May 2013.

I'm starting to doubt that I really moved on. I don't know. Maybe I have moved on but I still care. I still care enough to make me think of him every day, but I don't care that much to let him hurt me again. I just don't know. This is confusing as hell. All the quotes I read remind me of him. That was the love story that had no happy ending. I was aware of that. I tried to stay away a couple of times, but I just couldn't. I remember he once gave me a quote saying, "Some people are meant to be in love with each other, but not meant to be together." Have you ever seen something you've seen quite some time ago but the effect is still the same on you until the present day. You still feel the same amount of pain you felt when you first saw it? This is exactly how I feel.